Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOWED IN

I should really be taking this time to babyproof everything in the house as Desi has been getting around like the Dickens these days--albeit backwards, most of the time. However, Tim is home today with the "winter blast" of 4" of snow that's currently falling, so while D is napping, I will try and update this before the little rascal wakes up again.

x-mas eve at Aunt Steena's house. I'm a dork.


a lecture from Alfalfa


step one: wooden rocking horse (steps 2 & 3 involve a bicycle & moped, respectively)


snugglebunz


:)


happy dude


strapped to my back in the new boba carrier, on our way down the street. we still love those walks!


looking angelic on the way to Mammo & Daiddo's new house in Yellow Springs


this is what Tim does when I turn my back for 2 minutes. thug life.


getting stronger every day


No comments: