Monday, November 30, 2009

Nine & a half months

I need more time to be able to update this blog. I think probably the weather getting bad should help, but Desi starting to be mobile should probably negate that. We'll see how it goes. In the meantime, here's some overdue photos.

Linebacker material

playtime

think I was trying to get those teeth in the picture. also, that smile. oh, that smile.
check it out

for Halloween D was Thumper.

I think we got more entertainment out of the outfit than he did. we laughed for days

there's those teeth! in this photo they look like bunnicula. Just the top big ones blending in with the bottom small ones.

post teething biscuit. Desi - 1, biscuit - 0

everything goes in the mouth these days...

oh, that face.

contemplative

eating avocados.

my two favoritest dudes in the world

rockin the western wear

so big these days he just towers over us.

No comments: