so, it's been a little bit since I posted last (SORRY REEDERS!) but since yesterday was his official 6 month b-day, figured it is an apt time as any to look back at the past few weeks and all of lil' dude's development.
The summer has been pretty great so far. here are some of the highlights:
cool beach babe
these two are trouble, I tell ya.
oh, the giggles.
Melt brunches include opportunities for some deep conversation.
baby tootsies.
I think he was actually having more fun than this looks.
if he stands on the bed in front of the mirror, he likes to pose and watch himself (just like his dad).
belly giggles do not make for good picture-taking
Mr. Serious sitting up all by hisself
just bein cute
I swear he sees my phone now and just starts posing. whaddaface.
major relaxation
toothy grin!
action shot on his b-day of inherited activity saucer.
first bites of solid food this morning: organic rice cereal + mama milk = good
he ate almost a half of the bowl. practically a spoon expert these days.
1 comment:
"reeders"..... well aren't you witty. ;) he's adorable, maria. can't wait to see you both again someday - when my life again returns to me (post-sept. 22)! xoxo
Post a Comment