In case it isn't clear, top picture is a close up of Baby D's little fist clenched under his chin (what a poser--just like his Daddy), middle pic is a profile of his head and chest, bottom pic is him laying down looking back at the camera like "what?"
I keep these photos near my desk at work and they've helped lately with the stress I've been feeling. Mostly just stupid business-related stuff that shall pass eventually (come on, November 15th!) but looking at his little face and feeling him kick/move around helps me keep my priorities in perspective. All that really matters is this little guy. The rest of it is cake...
3 comments:
Good looking little guy. Just imagine when he gets hair... who's eyebrows will he have?? Do you have a name picked out yet?
yeah, he definitely has hair and eyebrow(s?) by now.
Tim had adorable eyebrows when he was a baby. I hope he gets a combo of both of ours...
we've definitely settled on Desmond (Desi or Des for short) for the first name. I really like Cyrus for the middle name.
im still in awe that youre having a baby. those are the most adorable photos ever!
i like that name, desmond, and cyrus for the middle for short.
i love you guys! xo.
Post a Comment