Monday, September 29, 2008

belly update



Happily getting bigger every day. Starting to get to a weird physical place though, where my body feels close to popping. I'm so used to being rough & tumble with my body, the words of advice from my midwife was to "be delicate" with myself. All the tossing & turning I do at night doesn't help, but T got me a body pillow today so I think that'll help relieve some of the pressure on my hips and back. I've also committed to doing my prenatal yoga video more often, as it really seems to help my comfort level.

Started my first day of my new job at ArtWorks today (YAYYY!) and it felt great to be downtown again, riding the bus instead of driving, and having an office of my own to report to (even if I share it with one other woman :)). Plus, as I'm reading through grant possibilities, trying to match them with our prospective projects I am reminded how happy it makes me to be supporting an organizing whose mission I truly believe in. All is good. Despite a few early hiccups when they found out I was pregnant...

Not much else to report, lately. In eight more days we'll hopefully know Baby Ree's gender, so I'll have lots to say then, I'm sure! So excited for it!!!

Sending you all lots of love and good thoughts.

3 comments:

erin wexstten said...

oh goodness youre so cute!!
and your new couches are great, i love that color!
miss you tons per usual.

HeyMissHeyMiss said...

that belly looks *awesome*; I love how your midwife noticed that you weren't being 'delicate'. living room looks great, and CONGRATS on the job!! I knew they would snatch you up!

Annimal said...

You look so good! I'm really happy about your new job. Will you be needing a nanny next summer?